BulletTime BulletTime

Nice game, I like.

This game is pretty good but the best thing about it is it can actually help you enhance your reflexes. After playing this game I noticed my reflexes had gotten faster, at work I accidentally dropped a chocolate bar (I work at Petro-Canada) and I caught it before it hit the floor! I never could've done that before, so where-as this game doesn't have ultimate graphics, sound, or gameplay I find this game helpful in enhancing reflexes. So cool, make more games like this. Sweet dude!

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

Holy shit dude.

For the asshole that said this game was copied, up yours dude. For your info, those little red things were in the Minish Cap, and they're also in The Legend of Zelda the Windwaker, and there are jelly versions of them in Majora's Mask. I know, I've played nearly every Zelda game out there and I'm looking forward to playing the new one they'll be bringing out soon, hopefully, but these damn delays keep postponing it. This game could use a couple improvements but all in all, it is one fucking good Zelda game for flash. Keep up the good work.